HeliFlights’ Manhattan helicopter tours highlight some of the most iconic sights New York City has to offer, including the Statue of Liberty
What You'll Get
- What’s included: 30- to 35-minute scenic helicopter tour over some of the most notable New York City landmarks with doors on or off (depending on the option)
- This flight is strictly private and will not have other guests on board.
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: Linden Airport, 1101 West Edgar Road, Linden, NJ 07036
- Weight restriction: The maximum weight capacity per seat is 270 lbs.
- Other restrictions:
- Scheduling changes can be made up to 48 hours before flight departure
- Customers are requested to arrive 30 minutes prior to their flight time to go over safety rules and to answer any questions they may have
- Notable sights: Statue of Liberty, Central Park, Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, and more
The Fine Print
Founded by its CEO Jefferson Vicente, Heliflights is a company with over 10 years of experience in aviation. It began as a flight school that trained new pilots and evolved to become a top-tier New York City helicopter touring company. Its pilots and instructors are FAA certified, highly qualified, and possesses a first-class infrastructure, ensuring the best possible flight experience. The team at HeliFlights is always looking to create new innovative ideas to help offer clients an exclusive and unforgettably unique experience over the New York City skyline. In addition, HeliFlights partners with photographers from around the world who are looking to capture spectacular photos.
- Mission: Through flights and service, transmit the best and most unique helicopter flight experience over the New York skyline.
- Vision: To realize dreams, to bring emotion, to generate experiences, and make it possible to perpetuate moments in videos and photos.
- Values: Reliability, transparency, security, professionalism, and entertainment to its clients.