Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of gourmet American food and drinks for parties of two or more
- $60 for $100 worth of gourmet American food and drinks for parties of four or more
- Click to see the menu.
HEXX kitchen + bar
HEXX kitchen + bar, like all of Las Vegas, serves up unexpected delights. That doesn't just apply to the cuisine, either. It also applies to the view. Tucked into the Paris Hotel on the Strip, HEXX's dining room and patio overlook the Bellagio's dancing fountains, which sway hourly to pop tunes and Frank Sinatra ones alike. Below are four more surprises that await HEXX diners.
1. You can learn about how chefs make chocolate. With their bean-to-bar philosophy, chefs transform cacao beans from far-flung locales—Ecuador and Tanzania among them—into chocolate.
2. It's open 24 hours a day. Whether you're an early riser or a night owl, you can fuel up at HEXX at any time of day, including eating waffles in the wee morning hours.
3. The menu has international flavor. To complement their upscale American eats, such as roasted sea bass and new york strip steaks, the culinary team also whips up gourmet international dishes. These include lamb osso bucco with golden raisin couscous and Italian-style oven-fired pizzas, rather than American-style pizzas, which are traditionally cooked in the flames that shoot out of the back of a monster truck.
4. The bartenders make five styles of bloody mary on the weekends. With garnishes from an alaskan king crab leg to a pickled green bean, they're perfect paired with brunch or any other meal.