All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 22, 2012
What You'll Get
If your eyes are the windows to your soul, your teeth are the white picket fence that protects the soul from oversized bites of taffy. Strengthen your defenses against this and other delicious holiday attacks on the soul with today's Groupon. For $39, you'll get a complete dental exam, teeth cleaning, and x-rays at Hiple Family Dentistry (a $258 value). Any patient, new or existing, can get a chomper check-up with today's deal. If gum disease, draculism, or other issues make cleaning impossible, the Groupon value can be used instead toward the necessary follow-up treatment.
Dr. Evan Hiple and his expert team will greet you with their own warm and lovely smiles before they gently and lovingly inspect yours. Educated in Indiana, Dr. Hiple has been an area fixture since 2006. His new office near the Carmel Arts and Design District is fully equipped with high-tech equipment to give you the best contemporary care available, as well as a secret observatory to document the phenomena of lunar bat activity. You'll leave with teeth so squeaky clean that spinach will slide right over those crevices where it usually hides. Milk Duds will be repelled from your molars by a force field of spotless shine bright enough to give a baby a much-needed light tan.
By improving your mouth's health, you can improve your overall health; research suggests a link between periodontal diseases and other chronic conditions, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer's, king's evil, and the purples. If you lay in bed at night dreading the piercing pain of a future-cavity, trust your teeth to Dr. Hiple's expert eye (his left one). He'll have you sleeping easy and enjoying delightful dental dreams, like that one where your teeth fly off like a flock of birds every time you open your mouth, and you spend the whole dream chasing them through the halls of your old high school.
Googlers give Hiple Family Dentistry a perfect five stars:
- While going to the dentist is not my favorite thing to do, going to Hiple Family Dentistry is like visiting with friends. It is such a friendly, non-threatening atmosphere with a common sense approach to dental care. – anonymous
- Everyone was very nice. It was good to have the dentist do the entire initial exam and cleaning, nice touch. I liked the tv entertainment while having teeth cleaned. – christinep
- I was impressed with the high tech level of the equipment. The personal attention and friendliness of the staff and Dr. Hiple made me feel comfortable. – stevenf
Sometimes being a great dentist isn't enough—you also need a gimmick. Here are some dentists who have stooped to gimmicky shticks to drum up business:
- James Darby, the Dentist of the Future: Dr. Darby claims to be from the year 3009, "12 years after the Saturn War." He came to our time to practice "future-dentalism," which uses non-invasive tools. Unfortunately, his instruments were damaged during time-flight, forcing him to practice what he calls "barbaric past-dentalism."
- Stand-Up Comedy Dentist Laura Van DeAbernos: As a stand-up comedian during the 1980s comedy boom and a 1991 graduate of the Palo Alto Dental Academy, Dr. Van DeAbernos seeks patients who want to hear jokes about in-laws and microwave dinners during appointments.
- Dr. Griffin, DDS: Rendered completely invisible after ingesting a mysterious serum, Dr. Griffin continues to run his Santa Fe dental clinic without interruption. While being invisible has drawn some curious onlookers, most of Dr. Griffin's patients appear to be drawn more to his friendly manner than to his lack of reflective surface properties.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Appointments required. In instances where cleaning can't be performed due to gum disease or other issues; Groupon value ($39) can be used towards the necessary follow up treatment. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.