All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Venture into the realm of the unknown by touring “America’s most haunted city.” Experience the French Quarter after dark through the enthralling storytelling of the city’s most informed raconteurs. Based in fact, all tales are accurately conveyed, providing superb history lessons which transition into some of the most chilling narratives ever told. As frightening as it is enticing, this tour visits the sites of some of the city’s most legendary hauntings.
- Tours Choices Include:
- French Quarter Tour:
- Departure time: 10:15 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. daily
- A.M. departure location: Fats Domino statue, 311 Bourbon Street
- P.M. departure location: Cafe Beignet, 600 Decatur Street
- Garden District / Cemetery Tour:
- Departure time: 10:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. daily
- Departure location: The Garden District Book Shop, 2727 Prytania Street (in The Rink at the corner of Washington and Prytania)
- Cemetery/Voodoo Tour:
- Departure time: 9:45 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. daily
- Departure location: in the courtyard of Royal Cafe Beignet, 334-B Royal Street (next to the police station)
- Haunted French Quarter Tour:
- Departure time: 7:15 p.m. daily
- Departure location: Tujague’s Restaurant, 823 Decatur Street (at the corner of Madison Street)
- Scandalous Cocktail Tour:
- Departure time: 4:45 p.m. daily
- Departure location: Pat O’Brien’s gift shop, 718 St. Peter Street
- Treme / St. Louis Cemetery #2 Tour:
- Departure time: 1:15 p.m. daily
- Departure location: Backatown Coffee Parlor, 301 Basin Street
- New Orleans Music Tour:
- Departure time: 1:45 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
- Departure location: Mr. Gregory’s, 806 North Rampart Street.
- French Quarter Tour:
Free admission for children under 12
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Historic New Orleans Tours
Frommer's calls Historic New Orleans Tours "the place to go for authenticity rather than sensationalism," lauding the knowledgeable, entertaining guides and decreeing "we cannot recommend them enough." It's one of many publications that have sung the company's praises, due in no small part to owner Robert Florence's passion for and knowledge of local history. The published author and his crew take people on a variety of foot-, van-, and boat-based journeys, ranging from cruises through the Louisiana swamp to a ride past areas that are rebounding from Hurricane Katrina. On walking tours, guides regale patrons with humorous and tragic stories about voodoo cemeteries and the history or organized crime in New Orleans, from Jean Lafitte’s piracy to the first home of the American Mafia.