Choose from Four Options
- $20 for a beer-tasting session for two, plus a pint glass ($34 value)
- $40 for a beer-tasting session for four, plus a pint glass ($68 value)
- $29 for a beer-tasting session for two, plus a filled growler ($44 value)
- $59 for a beer-tasting session for four, plus a filled growler ($88 value)
- Click to view the beer menu and Hop Nuts Brewing’s Facebook page
Hop Nuts Brewing
Kevin Holder's life, it seems, has always been about beer. Even before opening Hop Nuts Brewing, while saving up money as an MRI tech at Valley Hospital and an outpatient clinic, he would brew beer in his down time—a lot of beer. "I was obsessed with brewing," he told Las Vegas Weekly. "I'd get off work and brew all night, till five in the morning."
Equipped with a background in science and this insatiable desire to brew, Kevin turned his passion into a business, founding the first craft brewery in Vegas's Arts District. Hop Nuts, as its name suggests, emphasizes hops, and its menu reflects that with a selection of pale ales, IPAs, and double IPAs, including the popular Green Mamba (served in a 12oz. goblet). Yet just because he focuses so hard on the craft, doesn't mean he's forgotten about the experience. Guests can sip Kevin's creations (and eat BYO snacks) while hanging out in the bar area—a converted furniture store with an industrial-style vibe—or while on the outdoor patio beneath exposed beams and twinkling lights.