Therapist pampers the client with a therapeutic massage or aromatherapy to reduce muscle tension and help them relax
About This Deal
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
- Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. It uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.
About House of Rejuvenate! Massage
House of Rejuvenate! Massage specializes in treating the aching pains and chronic stresses that come with the jobs people work every day. They serve the office workers whose shoulders are tight from sitting long hours, the moms-to-be with aching backs and swollen feet, and the seasonal athletes with chronic muscle cramps and spasms. Located conveniently in the heart of downtown San Francisco on Market Street, they create therapeutic treatment plans that fit each client's unique needs.
- Unwind with a Therapeutic Massage that's tailored to each client's body type and needs, with firm strokes and pressure that kneads away muscular tension.
- Relax away discomfort with Aromatherapy designed to ease the mind and the muscles with soothing scents of essential oils like peppermint, lavender, and tea tree oil.
- Soothe a particular ailment or condition with specialized massage modalities like prenatal, craniosacral, sports massages, and quick massages.