Choose Between Two Options
- $99 for three one-hour private golf lessons ($195 value)
- $35 for a one-hour private golf lesson ($65 value)
A professional with more than 25 years of experience, Stephen Kent Sonnefield offers an expert’s advice on the Tradition. Stephen uses a simple three-motion system to help students gain a true understanding of their swing and accelerate their improvement time with proper practice methods. Students should bring their own clubs.
The Tradition Golf Club
The Tradition Golf Club’s 18-hole course takes golfers across 6,978 yards of emerald corridors cleaved into a rolling expanse of dense hardwoods. Players can prepare for the grassy monolith’s tree-lined fairways with lessons from one of the club’s resident aces, who impart corrective advice on any aspect of the game, from the basics of the proper grip, stance, and alignment to more nuanced topics, such as how to prevent a hybrid club from having polarized alter egos.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,978 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.9 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 140 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options available