Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a one-month membership for one child and two adults ($30 value)
- $20 for a one-month membership for two children and two adults ($40 value)
- $25 for a one-month membership for three children and two adults ($50 value)
Membership includes unlimited play time and access to special events. Children count as kids ages 1–9.
Kids and their entire families unleash their creativity and soak up knowledge across Imajine That, a museum located at the Riverwalk in Lawrence. The museum emphasizes the full breadth of a creative mind, from the arts to STEM fields, via a series of interactive, play-based exhibits that follow the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Size: a 12,000-square-foot play space filled with educational activities that incorporate art and music
- Eye Catcher: a large dinosaur climbing structure that teaches kids to love, not fear, ruthless carnivorous reptiles
- Hands-On Areas: a child-sized Whole Foods store, the Big Wide World Science Station, an arts and crafts area, and a kids-sized doctors office
- Special Programs: birthday parties, after-school educational programs, and a full-day "Imajine That University" for toddlers through seven year olds
- Pro Tip: When hungry, visit the Fresh Beginnings cafe for a meal made with organic produce and local goods.