All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $16.50 for a one-month membership for one child and two adults ($30 value)
- $23 for a one-month membership for two children and two adults ($40 value)
- $28 for a one-month membership for three children and two adults ($50 value)
Membership includes unlimited play time and access to special events. Children count as kids ages 1–9.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All services must be redeemed by same customers within 30 days of first visit. Valid for children ages 1 - 9. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Imajine That
Kids and their entire families unleash their creativity and soak up knowledge across Imajine That, a museum located at the Riverwalk in Lawrence. The museum emphasizes the full breadth of a creative mind, from the arts to STEM fields, via a series of interactive, play-based exhibits that follow the guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Size: a 12,000-square-foot play space filled with educational activities that incorporate art and music
- Eye Catcher: a large dinosaur climbing structure that teaches kids to love, not fear, ruthless carnivorous reptiles
- Hands-On Areas: a child-sized Whole Foods store, the Big Wide World Science Station, an arts and crafts area, and a kids-sized doctors office
- Special Programs: birthday parties, after-school educational programs, and a full-day "Imajine That University" for toddlers through seven year olds
- Pro Tip: When hungry, visit the Fresh Beginnings cafe for a meal made with organic produce and local goods.