Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$249 for a remote-start system package with installation (a $700 total value)
- Compustar remote-start system, which features two one-way, four-button remotes, each with a 1,000-foot range
- Compatible with manual transmissions and diesel engines as well
- Provides keyless entry on vehicles equipped with power locks<p>
$479 for a DroneMobile system package with installation (a $1,170 total value)<p>
- Turns a smartphone into a two-way remote, allowing keyless entry and ignition from anywhere within the coverage area
- See a full list of features here
- Basic services require a fee after the first year<p>
Both options take several hours to fully install—about 2.5 to four hours, depending on the vehicle—and include an integration module that lets the remote interface with the vehicle’s anti-theft and data systems (a $175 value).<p>
Innovative Audio and Styling
Though virtually anything can fit in a car trunk—golf clubs, emergency flares, a bodybag filled with old clothes for donation—little can rival the echoing bass of an aftermarket stereo system. At Innovative Audio and Styling, technicians trick out trunks with high-quality speakers, carefully embedding them in the side wells to ensure that they leave enough cargo space without sacrificing a clear stereo sound. The same stylish yet practical mindset goes into the installation of every service, from remote-start systems and Bluetooth integration to headlight restoration and exterior styling.