Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a paintball package for two (an $89.95 total value)
- $85 for paintball package for four (a $179.90 total value)<p>
Each pair of players receives the following:
- Two field fees (a $39.98 value)
- Two rental kits with semi-automatic paintball gun, 200-round hopper, barrel cover, compressed-air tank with free refills, full-coverage face mask, and optional chest protector (a $29.98 value)
- 500 Empire Spectrum paintballs to share (a $19.99 value)<p>
"Tread softly," say players on Insane Paintball’s outdoor forts course. No matter how careful you are on the ground, opponents likely lurk atop the field’s 14 one- and two-story buildings, waiting to strike on the unsuspecting players below. More buildings tower above the wooded field, where teams can take cover behind mounds and old, paint-splattered cars.
Those pellets fire from Insane Paintball’s semi-automatic rental guns, part of gear packages that include face masks and compressed-air bottles. Snacks await players after long stretches of recreational, scenario, or tournament games, as do shopping sprees inside an on-site 3,500-square-foot retail store. Besides stocking new gear, the store hosts certified technicians, who repair malfunctioning equipment such as guns that only let players load crayon nubs.
95% of 239 customers recommend
“Sunday afternoons are great for beginners! The staff is very helpful and friendly.”
“Great Groupon!!! It is Soooo much fun expect to purchase more paintballs.”
“For younger children, Sundays are the perfect day of the week.”