All students will train with celebrity actor IronE Singleton, known for starring as Alton in The Blind Side and T-Dog in The Walking Dead
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Four 90-minute classes with a celebrity actor
- 50% off audition tapings, coaching, acting reels and headshots
- Intro to acting classes: classes are designed for students new to acting, who want to learn basics of acting and auditioning as well as build presentation skills and self-confidence
Intermediate-acting classes are designed for students who have completed the Intro to acting class or who have previous acting experience. The classes enhance the skills and preparedness of working actors in the industry. Actors learn to break down and analyze scripts through enhanced character development.
- Course Training includes mind, body, and spirit exercises such as:
- Facial expressions (happiness, anger, sadness, fear, surprise, etc.)
- Intention/subtexting (intermediate only)
- Affective memory/emotional recall (intermediate only)
- Voice dynamics (pitch, volume, stress, rhythm, enunciation, pronunciation, projection) (intermediate only)
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Script analysis and audition preparation and techniques (intermediate only)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About IronE School of The Arts
IronE School of the Arts (ISA) was founded in 2018 by internationally known, celebrity actor, IronE Singleton, Alton from THE BLIND SIDE & T-Dog from THE WALKING DEAD. ISA is located in Suwanee, GA and serves all of Gwinnett and surrounding counties. We also offer Skype class sessions for clients not local to Georgia. IronE School of the Arts (ISA) aims to promote healthy opportunities for intense expression in the arts and aims to inspire students/clients to be active learners and well-rounded performing artists. We believe transparency is the key to effective communication and self-expression. Classes focus on freeing students of their inhibitions using fun & engaging games and exercises to tear down walls of self-doubt and hesitation. Think out-of-the box, unorthodox acting methodology with a basic premise of truth & love. Students completing this boot camp will learn skills essential not only for acting but for everyday life. The mission of ISA is to provide students/clients with a performing arts program that is intellectually stimulating, emotionally compelling and personally relevant with a strong emphasis on truth, purpose, respect for self/others and love for humanity/nature. Our Philosophy: TRUTH & LOVE - Having a high level of respect for and understanding of self while acknowledging oneness with humanity/nature. ACTING - A form of expression through which one displays a connectedness with emotions/senses and others. Acting with truth and love allows us to achieve sincere character development and convey a high level of believability to our audience.