What You'll Get
Spending a day at a spa is a tranquil experience surpassed only by swimming in a pool filled with mashed potatoes or having a hand model slap you to sleep. Cozy up with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for choice of one body treatment (up to a $99 value)
- 60-minute Swedish massage
- 60-minute infrared body wrap
- 45- to 60-minute full-body exfoliation<p>
- $49 for choice of one face treatment (up to a $135 value)
- 60-minute cleansing, clarifying, and exfoliating European facial
- 35-minute hydroxy-acid peel
- 30- to 40-minute microdermabrasion<p>
- $69 for any two of the above body treatments (up to a $198 value). The treatments can be redeemed across two visits.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 10, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Crisp black-and-white furnishings provide an elegant backdrop to flourishing plants and twinkling tea lights by which iSpa's staff pampers clients with custom services. Massage therapists apply palms and fists to knotted muscles, practicing Swedish, deep-tissue, and reflexology techniques to work out muscular Rubik's cubes. In dimly lit facial rooms, aestheticians exfoliate skin and then infuse it with vitamin-rich plant extracts and Dermalogica products. A laser room houses high-tech gadgets that remove hair and rejuvenate skin, and a spacious mani-pedi studio plays host to overstuffed pedicure chairs and manicure kiosks.