One day bus tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West includes a stop at the Hoover Dam and a professional Tour Guide
What You'll Get
- Views of the Grand Canyon West Rim on a day trip from Las Vegas
- Featuring sights and photo ops of the Hoover Dam, Colorado River and the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest
- Shuttle bus service to all stops inside the park
- Enjoy interesting facts and live commentary from our experienced tour guides
- Professional Bus Driver separate from tour guide
- Seatbelts and first aid kit equipped in the bus
- Bottled Water
- Hassle free planning (we take care of logistics, transportation and have customer service standing by)
- Suitable for variety of ages and physical abilities
- Get a different perspective of the Canyon by adding the skywalk, a helicopter flight, or boat ride anytime prior to or on the day of your trip
- Our office at Grand Canyon West Rim offers additional customer service as well as a microwave for packed lunches!
- Easy upgrade option to include meal
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from 6 easily accessible stops on the Las Vegas Blvd
- Back in time to enjoy Vegas nightlife or good night’s rest
KNOW FOR DAY OF TOUR:
- It is a good idea to eat breakfast and bring a snack
- To ensure the highest quality experience for all of our guests, please listen carefully on the bus and follow our tour guides’ timeline.
- Bring proper seasonal clothing. Always check the weather (call us if you have any questions)
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. Sturdy, toe-covering shoes like sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Don’t forget your camera! You can take as many pictures and videos during the tour and during the helicopter/boat ride (personal cameras are prohibited on the skywalk)
- Suggested tip for tour guide and bus driver $10 per person
Bring your I.D. – All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification
- Departure time: 6 a.m.-6:30 a.m.
- Notable sights: Hoover Dam, Joshua Tree Forest, Grand Canyon, Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, Guano Point, Colorado River
What to bring: proper seasonal clothing, comfortable shoes, camera
- Optional add-ons at time of reservation:
- Skywalk 4000 feet above the Colorado River
- Helicopter ride down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Boat ride on the Colorado River
View ITravel USA’s other offers:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Reservations must be made 12 hours before travel date. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.