Doctor determines the patient’s eligibility during a consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Dysport
About This Deal
- During a pretreatment consultation, Dr. Lugo will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Dysport. If he determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase will be refunded. Read more about Dysport and its potential results.
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
About Javier G. Lugo, MD
Dr. Javier Lugo targets dermal imperfections, such as acne, rosacea, and wrinkles, with an arsenal of medical and aesthetic services. After getting to know his clients’ goals and each and every pore during an initial consultation, he devises an individualized treatment plan to suit their needs. His remedies include topical ointments and creams along with laser therapies and anti-aging injections that don’t require any time-consuming Fountain of Youth rituals. Lasers also zap unwanted hair from legs and other body parts, and sclerotherapy injections banish spider veins from calves and thighs.