Eating a hearty steak is a more kingly act than wearing a crown or banishing the dog to a small island in the South Atlantic. Get the royal treatment with today's Groupon to Jeffrey's Steakhouse in Brooklyn. Choose between the following options:
- For $26, you get a meal for two (up to a $64 total value) that includes:
- Two entrees, with two soups or salads (up to a $29 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $6 value)
- For $49, you get a meal for four (up to a $128 total value) that includes:
- Four entrees, with four soups or salads (up to a $29 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $6 value each)
At Jeffrey's Steakhouse, Chef Francis peppers a menu of steak and seafood with more than 25 years of refined culinary experience, sating stomachs on an outdoor patio or amid hanging art and sconce lighting. Artful ingredient combinations, such as the steak diana's butterflied sirloin sautéed in fresh garlic and port-wine sauce, inspire ogling and the relabeling of dinner plates as canvases. Diners can angle the fisherman platter and its treasures of salmon, shellfish, and shrimp, or lasso a 12-ounce rib-eye steak for a tender tooth embrace. Chef Francis combines all of his classic steakhouse plates with vegetables, a starch of choice, and accents of soup or salad for a complete meal or a giant edible sculpture. Guests wash down bites with BYOB sips and end meal symphonies on a sweet note with slabs of chocolate cake or warm croons of apple pie à la mode.
Bedford - Stuyvesant
426A Marcus Garvey Blvd.
Brooklyn, New York 11216