- Outdoor or Santa family session
- Skilled, enthusiastic photog
- Two prints included plus discounted additional prints
About This Deal
Because early photographs required subjects to stand completely still for hours at a time, many families prepared for their portrait by encasing themselves in concrete. Preserve happy smiles in a fraction of the time with today's Groupon to Jennifer Durham Photography. Choose between two packages:
For $35, you get a 10–15 minute Santa family photo session and family portrait session, one 8"x10" print, one 5"x7" print, a low-resolution Internet file, and 10% off additional prints (a $125.50 value).
For $35, you get a 15–20 minute outdoor family photo session plus one 8"x10" print, one 5"x7" print, a low-resolution Internet file, and 10% off additional prints (a $125.50 value)
Whether amid the harnessed and lassoed light of her studio or against the natural backdrop of your choice, Jennifer Durham camera-captures each subject's luminous personality by giving them space to simply be themselves. This spark of life can shine through an ecstatic kid's smile as he bounces on Santa's knee or the huggy scrum of a family as they frolic along an empty beach or busy highway. After a fast, fun, 15-minute session, Jennifer will print two different-sized prints of the image with the best smiles and fewest Loch Ness monsters in the background, and she will print and mail you additional images for a 10% discounted price plus shipping. Be sure to prepare for out-of-studio sessions before scheduling. Your Santa photo session may only be redeemed at the Ballard or SODO/Georgetown locations; outdoor photo sessions may be redeemed at Woodland Park or Me-Kwa-Mooks Park.
- Imagine the hesitancy of this old woman contemplating having her portrait taken. Wounded pride seems to be a possible outcome, but with Jennifer controlling the camera you are in safe hands. She intuitively senses your defining moment and captures it with all the gentleness you hope for. She makes it seem so easy! – Mudpies, Kudzu
- Jennifer works quickly, yet extremely efficiently to help get the best image. Friendly, personable, able to draw out the personality of even someone like me who "hates" to have their picture taken. Fast turnaround time with fabulous results. It feels like Jennifer puts her heart and soul into her work and I will continue doing business with her in the future for all my family's pictures. The photos of our our kids and our family together are priceless treasures. – Google Mapper on 05/18/2010