Choose from Four Options
- $16 for a wine-tasting package for two ($30 value)
- $32 for a wine-tasting package for four ($60 value)
- $48 for a wine-tasting package for six ($90 value)
- $64 for a wine-tasting package for eight ($120 value)
Each pair receives:
- Wine tasting
- Vineyard tour
- One bottle of wine (selected wine available; $7 value)
Jess Jones Vineyard
Nestled in the corn fields and orchards off Highway 113, Jess Jones Vineyard invites passersby to clink glasses in a rustic setting. Vintner Jess Jones and his wife, Mel, have been growing grapes on the property since 1997. At first, they sold the fruit to outside buyers, including area winemakers. Starting in 2004, though, they began keeping some of the harvest so that Jess could produce his own varietals, drawing on skills he honed through the University of California, Davis winemaking program.
Today, the couple continues to ferment juice into wine. Visitors can fill bottles directly from barrels of zesty merlot, crisp chardonnay, and tawny port, or relax in a tasting room that one Patch.com writer described as "not pretentious, although decorated with many news articles and accolades garnered by the winery."