Signature Service Oil Change includes vehicle inspection, filter replacement and an added Rain-X windshield treatment to ensure efficiency
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Oil change with up to 5 quarts of oil
- Filter replacement
- Fluid checkup: fill washer fluid and check coolant and brake fluids
- Tire pressure checkup and fill
- Engine and cabin air filter check
- Floor vacuuming
- Exterior window washing
- Rain-X windshield treatment
- Average length of service: 15 minutes
- Available locations:
- New Castle
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
About Jiffy Lube
Family owned and operated since 1972, The highly-trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the signature service oil change package, which promotes the longevity of each vehicle. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) perform oil changes at Jiffy Lube and they continue to strive to be the best in the business.
Additionally, Jiffy Lube's crews repair brakes, replace old batters, and swap out old windshield wiper blades. The technicians' quality pledge includes a commitment to transparency, which stipulates that they will inform car owners of any necessary services, only complete a service after it has been approved, and refuse to replace windshields with saran wrap.