It can be hard to get rid of those last few pounds, whether you're trying to work off a spare tire or clear out a deli full of expiring lunch meats. Get moving with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $69 for a strategy session ($250 value)
- A Skype session/phone call discussion to help you understand what is holding you back from losing weight, learn what your cravings mean and how to curb them, and learn how to enjoy food and your relationship with it
- Exercise and recipe guidance
- Stress-reduction and meditation techniques
- Develop a plan of action for reaching a weight that is right for you
- $199 for a 30-day jump start program ($750 value)
- A complete nutrient-dense meal plan
- Exercise guidance for the month
- Three 30-minute Skype/phone sessions
- $549 for a nutrition and weight-loss program for three months ($2,500 value)
- Emails in-between sessions to answer questions and keep you on track
- Customized diet plan
- Food analysis and feedback
- Skype/phone sessions covering nutrition lessons on dining, solving diet dilemmas, decoding food labels, and overcoming emotional eating, motivational and emotional support, recipes and lifestyle adjustments, and exercise, meditation, and yoga tips
- Choice of either the Metagenics Clear Change or Healthy Transformation programs
- $899 for the above nutrition and weight-loss program for six months ($4,500 value)
Jillian Panzella Nutrition
As a former personal trainer and fitness model, Jillian Panzella knows what it takes to shed pounds, especially since she fought her own battle against weight-loss. After having a child, Jillian gained 50 pounds, but she managed to shed the extra weight in just 12 weeks by following her own transformation plan, which she now shares with others at Jillian Panzella Nutrition. Her plan takes a holistic approach to nutrition and wellness, focusing on making lifestyle changes such as eating nutrient-rich foods, exercising regularly, and reducing stress, which can lead to emotional eating.
Jillian's nutrition packages are tailored to each client's personal needs and can accommodate a wide breadth of schedules and goals. For instance, she offers her general one-, three-, and six-month programs, as well as the more specific pre- and post-natal programs. She also adds an extra-special touch with VIP services, which include customized grocery-shopping lists and pantry makeovers, in which she makes pantries runway-ready.