Mediterranean civilizations invented many lasting concepts, developing astronomy to explain the cosmos and democracy to equally divide lamb kebabs. Split a skewer with today's Groupon to Kabob Station. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get a Syrian-fare meal for two (up to a $39.45 value). The meal includes the following:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.25 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $25.70 value)
- Your choice of two specialty juices or one dessert (up to a $5.50 value)
- For $40, you get a Syrian-fare meal for four (up to a $78.90 value). The meal includes the following:
- Two appetizers (up to a $16.50 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $51.40 value)
- Your choice of four specialty juices or two desserts (up to an $11 value)
Kabob Station’s owner, Ronda Saleh, crafts succulent Syrian and Middle Eastern cuisine with imported spices and exclusively homemade ingredients. With a single amour or an assembly of ravenous stuffed animals, diners can communally dive into one of the menu’s starter plates for two or four. An appetizer sampler collects hummus, falafel, tabbouleh and other enticing starters onto one plate for mix-and-match appetite whetting or multimedia food fights. Entrees, each served with a medley of rice, a house salad, hummus, and Kabob Station's daily baked pita bread, pique gustatory interest with kebab, shawarma, and vegetarian selections. Tear into a spiced lamb shank, baked and served with fresh veggies, or celebrate the many facets of meaty eats with a Kabob Station combination, which assembles three styles of kebab and three styles of shawarma into a rainbow of protein-packed sustenance.
Specialty juices culled from strawberries, mangos, carrots, and other botanical treats complement savory bites. Alternatively, diners can swap juice for the chance to share one of Kabob Station's desserts, such as a honey-drenched baklava or riz b halib, a rice pudding delicately perfumed with the scent of orange blossoms.
12041 Pecos St.
Denver, Colorado 80234Get Directions