During a soccer camp, young players can work on their skills with the help of experienced instructors as well as make new friends
About This Deal
- The camp focuses on helping the participants develop their soccer skills and teamwork while having fun.
- What’s included: a camp shirt
- Day camp
- Good for ages: 3–5 (Pre-K camp) or 6–15 (World Cup camp)
- Camp schedule:
- Mt. Arlington: August 16–20, 9–11 a.m. (Pre-K) or 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (World Cup)
- Livingston: August 23–27, 9–11 a.m. (Pre-K) or 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (World Cup)
- Randolph: July 26–30, 9–11 a.m. (Pre-K) or 9 a.m.–1 p.m. (World Cup)
- Registration has to be completed by 8/13
Being a good soccer player required a lot of skills, and Kickzsoccer knows that. That is why its team of experienced coaches helps young players develop them through a variety of programs and camps. Their goal is to give children an opportunity to reach their full potential.