Skilled therapist provides reflexology, CBD-enhanced myofascial release, and blend massage treatments designed to alleviate stress and pains
About This Deal
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Massage therapist’s name and license: Alexandria Kiema, #MA60284694
- Reflexology: A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
- Gua Sha Myofascial Blading with CBD Deep-Tissue Relief Treatment: Gua Sha blades are used for myofascial release, targeting knots and built-up tension. The treatment is designed to help increase range of motion and flexibility, reduce muscle pain and tightness, and leave the tissue softened and relaxed. The use of Dragon Balm Deep-Tissue Relief cannabinoids cream may enhance the effect of the treatment, relieving deep muscle ache caused by stress, strenuous activity, or repetitive motion.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Kiema Massage
Alexandria Kiema, the licensed massage therapist behind Kiema Massage, honed her healing skills at the Cortiva Institute of Seattle before opening her own practice. Now, she draws on a keen understanding of musculature to soothe the aches and pains of humans and much larger animals—horses. Patrons can also opt for foot massages.