Eating food with one’s hands is a tradition that’s often carried from childhood into adulthood, just like eating crayons with one’s hands. Indulge in finger-licking throwbacks with today’s Groupon to King of Wings. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get dinner or lunch for two (a $30 value). The meal consists of:
- The choice of any appetizer (a $5 value)
- Any one 10-piece wing plate (a $7 value)
- Any two burgers or sandwiches (a $14 value)
- Any two nonalcoholic drinks (a $4 value)
- For $30, you get dinner or lunch for four (a $60 value). The meal consists of:
- Any two appetizers (a $10 value)
- Any two 10-piece wing plates (a $14 value)
- Any four burgers or sandwiches (a $28 value)
- Any four nonalcoholic drinks (an $8 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of bar fare off the menu.
Intrepid wing-seekers can slide into King of Wings and wrap their fingers around perfectly sauced wings as well as other scrumptious casual-fare selections. Starting with shareable appetizers, diners can sink incisors into hot chili-cheese fries or practice their fencing technique with the mozzarella sticks. Wings arrive basking in the warm embrace of eight different sauces, such as lemon pepper, hickory barbecue, or chicken. Main courses of tasty protein-packed morsels napping between bread cushions delight patrons, allowing them to nosh on the smoked-cheddar-and-bacon burger or the gyro, all served with fresh-cut regular or sweet-potato fries.