Professional aestheticians provide customers with quality skincare treatments designed to help improve the skin’s overall condition
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included: one photo facial, one microdermabrasion treatment, and one lactic peel.
- Valid only at Green Hills location
- Potential benefits of photo facial: reducing signs of aging, addressing skin issues such as red blemishes or freckles, improving the skin’s overall tone and texture
Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About La Bella Spa of Green Hills
Dee Dee Ralston has a long history in the wellness industry, including years spent working as a massage therapist, and had a vision for relaxing and a luxurious spa. With daughter and co-owner Carlie Ralston Beane—a skin-care specialist with a similar focus on wellness—They created just that: an oasis of beauty, relaxation, and stress relief. And the pair staffs a team of aestheticians and massage therapists to help them offer a range of services, including:
- Body scrubs that contain skin-softening sugar or Himalayan salt, nourishing moisturizers, and scents like lavender and citrus
- Body contouring, such as noninvasive sessions with the Tahiti 3000, which tightens skin via LED and radio-frequency technology
- Skincare treatments like the hydrating, exfoliating Lactic Lightening Peel that includes green tea extract, making it perfect for sensitive skin