Professional dental center offers a variety of procedures including a full invisalign treatment or braces
What You'll Get
- About the practice: Dr. Lamparski is an orthodontist with years of training and experience. He’s a Doctor of Dental Medicine, Master of Dental Science, and Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Total cost of the service:
- Invisalign: under $9000 (price can vary depending on the patient)
- Braces: under $9000 (price can vary depending on the patient)
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- Equipment used: iTero Digital Impression Scanner that takes 3D digital images of teeth and gums
The Fine Print
About Lamparski Orthodontics
For Dr. Don Lamparski, straight teeth aren't just necessary for a beautiful smile—they signify proper alignment that can lead to healthier gums and fewer oral health problems in the long run. To keep smiles both healthy and beautiful, his office offers everything from traditional to Invisalign braces for all members of the family.