All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Laser Light Skin Clinic
Dr. Victoria Johnson taps her diverse experience in the medical field—ranging from family-practice medicine to emergency-room work—to perform her medical and aesthetic services at Laser Light Skin Clinic. Dr. Johnson meets with all her clients for complimentary consultations to get to know their individual skin types, beauty needs, and whether freckle constellations might predict what galaxy the aliens will come from. To meet patients' needs, Dr. Johnson can perform noninvasive services, such as laser face-lifts and skincare with SkinMedica products, or more intensive care including cosmetic injections and liposuction.