Removal process uses laser light to evaporate ink particles from the skin, safely restoring the original appearance of the treated area
What You'll Get
LaserAway’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Limited number of appointments in a day
- Facial treatments are suspended due to the necessity that the client wears a face covering
- All surfaces in the front office and treatment rooms will be thoroughly sanitized between appointments
- All front dest and medical staff members will be wearing face masks and gloves at all times. In addition, they will be receiving daily body temperature screenings upon their arrival at work
- All clients will be required to wear a mask or face covering and to use hand sanitizer while in the clinic. They will also be required to take a body temperature screening upon their arrival.
- Clients are no longer allowed to bring anyone with them to the appointment. (American Disability Act animals are allowed, but emotional service animals are not).
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check LaserAway’’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
- Benefits of laser tattoo removal:
- Targets ink while leaving surrounding areas unaffected
- Leaves skin looking uniform and natural
- Noninvasive and non-surgical
- Works on all skin types
- What’s included: treatment and consultation
After purchasing the voucher, consult one-on-one with a technician before treatment
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
The Fine Print
As the nation’s leader in Laser Hair Reduction & Aesthetic Dermatology, LaserAway has committed over a decade to helping people of all skin types go fuzz-free for life, with over 1.5 million treatments performed and new locations opening every month! They use state-of-the-art technology to target deep within the skin for maximum results, their clinics are supervised by board-certified dermatologists, and their treatments are implemented by registered nurses, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
They’re also getting tons of buzz, with features on The Real Housewives of Orange County, Summer House and Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Want in? Join #TeamLA, the community of Laser Babes who also love smooth skin and hate shaving on Instagram @laseraway. You’ll get access to weekly giveaways, testimonials from top influencers and more.