Patrons can choose from over 10 egg-based dishes, indulge in sweet or savory pancakes, and create their own omelets with favorite toppings
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of food: American and European breakfast dishes, comfort food
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- Valid for dine-in and carry-out
- View the menu and prices
- Must-try dish: Sir Benedict Omelet is filled with chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, and cream cheese, sealed with hollandaise sauce, and topped with tomato and cream cheese.
- Atmosphere: This casual diner features plenty of seating space, perfect for families and groups of friends.
About Le Peep - Plano
Le Peep is a restaurant franchise specializing in serving hearty breakfast as soon as the sun wakes up. Their extensive menu combines influences from American classics, Texan staples, and European dishes to ensure that each patron can find something to satisfy their hunger. Enthusiasts of comfort food can indulge in pancakes and waffles, while those who prefer healthier options may choose salads and vegetable omelets. Meat-lovers can opt for hand-crafted burgers made from Angus beef, served on a brioche bun with vegetables and other toppings. As breakfast is never full without a warming drink, Le Peep also offers coffee and tea, including decaf, as well as a range of sodas and freshly-brewed ice tea.