All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $69 for one ticket to a Saturday-morning craft brewpub and distillery limo tour (a $179 value)
- $69 for one ticket to a Friday-afternoon limo tour of the Upper St. Croix Wine Trail ($179 value)
Saturday tours meet at 10 a.m. in the northwest corner of the parking lot of Rosedale Center near Macy’s, near the stop light at B2 and Fairview. Limos will be waiting to take guests on a tour of locally made beer, spirits, and cheese. They’ll make stops at the following establishments:
- Lift Bridge Brewing Co. for a brewery tour and beer samples
- 45th Parallel Distillery for a tour of a distillery that makes bourbon, rye, vodka, gin, orangecello, and limoncello
- Bass Lake Cheese Factory for an artisan-cheese tasting and, optionally, a submarine sandwich lunch available for purchase
- American Sky Brewing Co. for beer samples in The Hangar, a taproom decorated with military and WWII aviation memorabilia
Friday tours take enophiles on a journey through the Upper St. Croix Wine Trail. After a limo picks guests up at Running Aces Harness Park at 3 p.m., riders stop at Chateau St. Croix, Wild Mountain Winery, and North Folk Winery, the last of which will offer Groupon customers $2 off pizza. After returning to Running Aces Harness Park, Groupon customers will also receive a $10 match bet voucher good for table games at Running Aces, 20% off food at Winner’s Circle Restaurant, and one deck of Running Aces playing cards per person.
Breweries and wineries subject to change; Pitch Fork Brewery may be attended in place of one the above listed.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Each Groupon valid only for one person; each person in a group must purchase their own Groupon. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lee's Limousine
Since purchasing a used limo in 1993, Leland “Lee” Casto has had the same job: transporting clientele on trips and tours throughout the Twin Cities. His fleet, however, is now significantly larger, with numerous vehicles including stretch limos that fit 6–22 passengers. Guests can sip refreshments from tumblers and champagne flutes as Lee whisks them off on all types of journeys, from bar-hopping excursions to airport-bound jaunts. He also accommodates patrons on several tours, which include winery visits, two gangster-themed expeditions, and guided treks past ghost-filled mansions and twinkling holiday lights.