Why We Like It
After an initial exam and consult, doctors perform chiropractic adjustments customized to each individual
What Customers Think
About This Deal
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Chiropractic package includes:
- Initial exam and consultation
- Full spinal adjustment
- Reports with follow-up adjustment plus flexion/distraction intersegmental session
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living Roots Chiropractic
The practitioners at Living Roots Chiropractic want to be able to treat the entire family, from pregnant mothers or high-school athletes to 2-year-old toddlers. For example, Dr. Liliana Ulloa—trained in the Webster technique—specializes in adjusting and comforting pregnant moms-to-be by improving their pelvic alignment. Believing that massage therapy extends the benefits of adjustments (and vice versa), Living Roots also pairs chiropractic care with therapeutic massage to manipulate the soft tissue. In a cheery office with dark-green walls and zebra-print tables made from actual rectangular zebras, technicians also help re-educate the body and offer custom treatment plans to help maintain the improvements made through each session.