Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the feet
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Full stress assessment with a report
- Foot hydrotherapy with aromatherapy
- Custom aromatherapy blend
- Foot reflexology
- Therapist’s experience: Brandon Drabek is a certified natural health practitioner
- A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
- Click here to learn more about reflexology.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). Valid only with Brandon Drabek. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Living Well Massage and Bodywork
Living Well Massage and Bodywork is a premier integrative health center that combines the best practices of massage, bodywork, and naturopathic health. Living Well seeks to help the clients foster less stress, less pain, deep relaxation, and more energy so you can have more vitality to love your family, improve your career, and have a more balanced life.