All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for $40 value for two or more ($40 value)
- $44 for $80 value for four or more ($80 value)
- See the menu here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other discounts/promotions. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Los Cuates
Los Cuates dishes out traditional Mexican food at two popular locations: Georgetown and Alexandria. Inside each, you can dig into a menu that includes fully stuffed burritos, enchiladas smothered in cheese, and of course, Los Cuates' renowned margaritas. The restaurant's selection is extensive, though, so here are a few other dishes to consider:
- Appetizer: camarones chiapas, or shrimp sauteed with fresh garlic, Spanish herbs, and white wine and served with bread
- Entree: pollo el paso featuring a half-roasted chicken marinated in Acapulco sauce and covered in sauteed onions, green peppers, and tomatoes
- Entrée (seafood): pescado Latino, a Los Cuates-style fresh tilapia fillet topped with picadillo salsa and served with rice and black beans
- Dessert: fried ice cream covered with crunchy flakes of caramel