Bowling is a model for interpersonal relationships—the ball is your scream and the pins are other people’s opinions. Make a striking statement with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$34 for a bowling package for 5 (up to a $67.45 total value)
- Two hours of bowling on one lane (up to a $36 value)
- Shoe rental (a $3.50 value per person)
- One appetizer Team sampler plate (an $8.95 value)
- One pitcher of soda (a $5 value)<p>
$80 for a bowling package for 10 (up to a $162.80 total value)
- Two hours of bowling on two side-by-side lanes (up to a $72 value)
- Shoe rentals for each person (a $3.50 value each)
- Two appetizer Team sampler plates (an $8.95 value each)
- Two kids’ appetizer sampler plates (an $8.95 value each)
- Four pitchers of soda (a $5 value each)<p>
Lynnwood Bowl and Skate’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.<p>
Lynnwood Bowl & Skate
Lynnwood Bowl & Skate has sprung from a history so illustrious that the city of Lynnwood awarded its owners with a certificate officially recognizing its impact on local culture. That history began in 1956, when Lynnwood Lanes first opened. Two years later came Lynnwood Roll-A-Way, which was a separate endeavor until Lynnwood Bowl & Skate's current owners merged the businesses. A renovated interior gives the building a distinctly 1950's retro-Americana feel, and bowling lanes now glow after a resurfacing.
Once visitors have exhausted their energy stores at the bowling lanes, or skating rink, they can gear up for round two at The Roll Bar, where cocktails flow alongside burgers and pizzas and skate-clad visitors flatten out too-thick crusts by rolling over them. Also, a billiards and darts room, The Spare Room, allows revelers age 21 and up to partake in classic games.