Take a horse-drawn hayride or train to the pumpkin patch, have fun in the petting zoo, or play Western-themed games, including gold-panning
About This Deal
- Fall Festival Admission for Two: Valid September 29 - October 31
- Fall Festival Admission for Three: Valid September 29 - October 31
- Fall Festival Admission for Four: Valid September 29 - October 31
Fall Festival includes:
- Horse- or mule-drawn hayride or train ride to the pumpkin patch
- Petting zoo
- Pony rides (extra $3 per rider)
- Hay maze
- Western-themed games such as panning for gold and ring toss
- Peddle cars (up to 150lbs weight limit)
About MacDonald's Ranch
There's something timeless about MacDonald's Ranch. Maybe it's that visitors can take a guided horseback ride through the desert or ride a stagecoach. The staff hopes to treat them to a fun ranch experience. They surround them with music, cowboy shows, and seasonal attractions such as the annual pumpkin festival.
MacDonald's Ranch covers 1,300 acres of the scenic Sonoran Desert. Whether on horseback, train, or a hayride, guests can explore the area and view its desert flora, hawks, petrified spurs, and coyotes.