Premium airport lounge open to all; unlimited complimentary food, alcoholic drinks, high-speed Wi-Fi, and comfortable spaces to relax in
About This Deal
This Escape Lounge is temporarily closed, but you can still purchase passes to use once the lounge is open again. For live updates on when each Escape Lounge location re-opens, please check their Facebook page.
- Valid in Terminal A or Terminal B at Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Premium airport lounge open to all travelers; unlimited food, beer, wine and spirits, separate Wi-Fi, and plentiful power outlets, all set in a contemporary, comfortable space to relax
- Must have a valid boarding pass for SMF International Airport for same day travel to access either Escape Lounge at SMF
- The Terminal A lounge is located inside security. After the Security Checkpoint, walk towards the A Gates. The lounge is located on the left next to Gate A10.
- The Terminal B lounge is located inside security. After the Security Checkpoint, the lounge is located immediately on the left side.
- Per California liquor laws, alcoholic beverages cannot be served between 2 a.m. and 6 a.m. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
Need To Know
About The Escape Lounge
Escape Lounges are premium airport lounges that are available to all passengers regardless of the airline or class of ticket. They provide unlimited complimentary chef-curated, freshly prepared, premium food; unlimited complimentary wines, beers, spirits, premium coffees, and chef-designed cocktails; high-speed WiFi that is separate from the airport's connection; plentiful power outlets close to your seat; flight information screens throughout; contemporary spaces with comfortable seating; and complimentary business services. They now have open lounges at BDL, MSP, OAK, RNO, GSP, ONT, PVD, SMF, CVG and PHX.