Taste buds require regular stimulation from spicy peppers and fresh salsas to keep them from getting bored and migrating to glittery movie theater marquees. Forge a long-term lease with your flavor-finding friends with today's Groupon to Maggie's Authentic Mexican Foods in Lee's Summit. Choose from the following options:
- For $8, you get $16 worth of anything on the menu for dine-in or carry-out. Entrees range from $6.49–$8.99.
- For $13, you get dinner for two (up to a $27.47 total value) including:
- Chips and salsa (a $1.99 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $17.98 value)
- Two Mexican beers (a $7.50 value)
- For $25, you get dinner for four (up to a $54.94 total value) including:
- Two orders of chips and salsa (a $3.98 value)
- Any four entrees (up to a $35.96 value)
- Four Mexican beers (a $15 value)
The menu at Maggie's Authentic Mexican Foods bristles with delicious homemade Mexican recipes that originated in the kitchen of the owner's grandmother, Josephine Guardado. Diners feast on Mexican favorites such as the daily made pazole ($6.99), a bowl of cubed pork set adrift in a rich broth of chili and hominy, or flour tacos ($2.79 for one; $6.99 for three) dressed for culinary conquest in an edible armor of crispy tortillas. Full dinners for two or four arrive at tables escorted by warm, freshly fashioned chips and house made salsa as well as thirst-quenching pourings of south-of-the-border beer. Tantalizing entrees share namesakes with many of the proprietor's beloved aunts and grandparents, such as the Carmen ($8.99), a flavorful bowl of chicken mole that reminds diners to call their mother, or the Josephine ($7.99), which treats visitors to helpings of two enchiladas and a tostada.
Maggie's Authentic Mexican Foods
Maggie's Authentic Mexican Foods more than lives up to its name. Visitors to the restaurant peruse the colorful menu before feasting on orders of spicy queso and housemade chips and salsa. Mexican staples such as chicken mole, tamales, and enchiladas sail out of the kitchen alongside more inventive dishes, such as Steve-O's corn dip and the kids' hot-dog-in-a-tortilla. Like handing out $20 bills to kids who sit quietly, getting Maggie's quarts of rice and beans make family dinners a simple prospect.
Downtown Lee's Summit
100c SE 3rd St.
Lee's Summit, Missouri 64082Get Directions