- Two Single-Day Tickets to the Des Moines Home + Garden Show, February 9-12, 2017
The Des Moines Home & Garden Show helps homeowners revitalize their home, exposing them to new products, styles, and techniques for remodeling their homes and lawns. Here are some of the highlights of this year’s four-day event:
- The Feature Gardens: Enjoy springtime in February as you stroll through an eclectic and wide variety of inspirational plants, catch the latest in gardening trends, and get sage advice from Iowa’s top landscapers.
- Local and National Celebrities: Get gardening insight from Jason Cameron of DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes and Andy and Candis Meredith from HGTV/DIY Network’s Old Home Love.
- Home Tweet Home: Young beneficiaries of the Des Moines Ronald McDonald House are invited to draw their dream house, and then watch as a team of Central Iowa’s top tastemakers and designers transform their designs into a bird house.
- Wine Village: Featuring Iowa wineries with samples and ability to purchase. New to the Wine Village is Ulrich’s Meat Market. Stop by their booth to sample and purchase their famous Pella Bologna.
The home shows produced by Marketplace Events connect homeowners and designers with trusted brands, independent businesses, innovators of new products, and local artisans. The vibrant and inspirational presentations showcase new aesthetic trends and functional designs in the realms of home decor, energy conservation, and living-space management. In addition to showcasing a range of products and concepts, the event hosts special-guest speakers who educate audiences on home-remodeling projects from painting walls to adding a fourth dimension to a cramped kitchen.