What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
H-100 Adjustable Bed Base
- Mattress foundation adjusts at the head and foot
- Elevating different body areas may assist in relieving snoring, acid reflux, and neck, shoulder, or back pain
- Operated by wireless handheld rechargeable control with blue backlights that are easy to see in the dark
- Includes “flat button” that quickly returns the base to a flat position
- Compatible with headboards and bed frames
- Emergency power-down battery
- Weight capacity: 650lb.
- Size: Queen (60” x 80”)
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Mattress Rx
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Our small family-owned business has worked very hard to find great high-end mattresses for value prices.
Of the products you sell, which are your favorites?
We sell lots of mattresses. Our favorite mattresses are our hybrid mattresses—they tend to last a very long time and satisfy lots of customers.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
After working for big corporations, I felt inadequate [about] the service I was providing to my local community. So I branched off and created my own [company].
What do you love most about your job?
I love working with the community, and best of all I enjoy helping people improve their sleep needs by providing unique mattresses.