What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $24 for $40 worth of Lebanese food for parties of two
- $48 for $80 worth of Lebanese food for parties of four
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid with Open Table reservations. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mazza Luna
Fresh, light, healthy, authentic—all words you can use to describe the Lebanese cuisine at Mazza Luna. From its perch along Van Ness Avenue, the restaurant plates up dishes that are not only satisfying for seasoned Lebanese diners, but for the uninitiated, as well. Here are some dishes you might consider when you stop by for lunch or dinner:
- Cold mazza: grape leaves stuffed with rice, tomatoes, parsley, mint, and onions cooked in lemon juice and olive oil
- Hot mazza: oven-roasted artichoke hearts served in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese
- Entree: fasolia with rice, which is loaded with white kidney beans, hunks of beef, and onions and is cooked in a tomato-based sauce (add lamb shank for an extra does of protein)
- Vegetarian entree: veggie moussaka, a traditional casserole layered with spiced eggplant, potatoes, and mushrooms