Vaporize rogue hair with today's Groupon from the future: three laser hair-removal treatment sessions for $185 at Medical Cosmetic Enhancements. Individual sessions range from $130 to $200 each, depending on the area of treatment. Ladies may use their Groupon on their choice of under arms, bikini line (regular treatment), boss's scalp, chin, or upper lip; gentlemen may use it on their choice of neck nape, front of neck, girlfriend's sharpei, or shoulders. Medical Cosmetic Enhancements is conveniently located in Chevy Chase, near the Friendship Heights Metro stop.
Laser light is a quick and effective method for removing unwanted hair. A long-pulse, high-energy laser emits a gentle beam of light that harmlessly passes through the skin and directly targets follicles, effectively treating unwanted hair. A cooling tip greatly reduces any stinging sensations you might feel during the treatment, almost as effectively as humming pleasant public-domain songs. Unlike the lasers utilized by popular film hero and 2010 California gubernatorial hopeful Iron Man, these friendly beams are easy, comfortable, and treat hair follicles faster than other methods.
In addition to his Tony-nominated appearance on CBS Channel 9, Dr. Drew Varano leads a team of talented professionals dedicated to providing you with detailed information about your treatments and making you feel comfortable during your session. Your three treatments will send you well on your way to hairless harmony, but results can vary depending on skin and hair type. The friendly staff at Medical Cosmetic will be happy to consult with you on how many treatments it will take to achieve the results you are looking for.
Note: This treatment is not effective for blond, gray, or peach-fuzzy hair. Four to six sessions are typically required for full results.
Though laser hair removal customers are usually busy dominating swimming and cycling competitions with their aerodynamic hairless bodies, Medical Cosmetic shared a few customer testimonials:
- Wendy Bojorquez was very professional and extremely kind to me! Wendy made the treatments so enjoyable as we talked about everthing [sic] from family to politics making the laser zaps less noticeable [sic]. The Chevy Chase facility is beautiful and convient [sic]. – M. M.
- It's so nice to not worry about waxing every month. The whole overall experience was fantastic... – J. C.
- I have seen Dr. Varano for several different procedures, and I recommend him highly. He is intelligent, competent, and ethical. He is honest about the results we can expect from any procedure, and recommends against procedures when his experience indicates they would have limited success. – J. W.
Our Laser Nation
The laser is so much a part of daily American life that we sometimes take its many uses—reading data off our DVDs, screwing with our cats, etc.—for granted. Let’s look back at some signature moments in the history of the laser:
- 1804: Vice-President Aaron Burr singes off Alexander Hamilton’s eyebrows at 30 yards.
- 1865: John Wilkes Booth and Abraham Lincoln awkwardly brush hands while sharing armrest at Ford’s Theatre Laser-Zeppelin Night.
- 1990: The Hubble Telescope becomes self-aware, prompting the launch of the Hubble-Response Death Ray.
- 2006: Ryan Seacrest carves own face into moon.
- 2010: September 17, Hubble-Response Death Ray becomes self-aware.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Find more laser hair removal deals in your city.
2 Wisconsin Cir #220
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815Get Directions