Experienced estheticians use intense pulsed light (IPL) to help reduce acne/dark spots and oxygen infusion to brighten complexion
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
Need To Know
About Velashape -3 for Cellulite reduction at Medspa Clubs
Nikki Zhang Yu boasts a master's degree from the New York College of Traditional Chinese Medicine, as well as licenses in two states to practice acupuncture and herbal medicine. Just as importantly, she has been helping others as part of the health-care community in Queens for more than two decades, particularly in her specialty areas of women's health and infertility. As the founder of Wellington Physical Therapy and Acupuncture, she expands on this foundation, offering patients holistic wellness services, such as:
- Nonsurgical facelifts from Endermologie, which promote firmer skin and can reduce wrinkles, double chins, and under-eye bags
- Body contouring that slims unwanted pockets of fat through noninvasive methods like lipo massage and radio-frequency technology
- Acupuncture to address problems as varied as fibroids, ovarian cysts, chronic pain, fatigue, and allergies