Restaurant serves an array of Mexican dishes and beverages including fajitas, burritos, enchiladas, seafood, and aguas frescas
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
DanaTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
38 ratings24 reviews
Great food and service!
8 ratings6 reviews
Always a 5. Service and food is great every time.
8 ratings6 reviews
The food was delicious! The service was perfect! We will be back!!!
1 ratings1 reviews
3 ratings1 reviews
Great food, price and service!!
4 ratings4 reviews
Very good food. Excellent service.
31 ratings6 reviews
The food is always good!
5 ratings5 reviews
The food was fine and service was good. However we were not happy when we were $0.02 short of the $20 goal on the Groupon and the manager made us buy another item to cross the line. That was the letter of the law and his right but it did not build good customer relations.
About This Deal
- $20 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Saturday-Sunday
- $40 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Monday-Thursday
See the menu.
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dinner only. All vouchers must be used in one visit. Not valid on federal holidays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mi Rancho Mexican Restaurant
- What to expect: authentic Mexican food and drinks ranging from seafood to sangria
- Most valuable ingredient: chiles, which are found in 90% of the dishes, from the mole to the jalapeño margarita
- Another ingredient you'll see a lot of: "nopal" or cactus
- Best way to cap off a meal: split the flan or the tres leches cake