Deep exfoliation with microdermabrasion an an optional peel can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: Diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine diamond in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
About Midwest Anti-Aging
Clients space out to the strains of meditational music during treatments at Midwest Anti-Aging, a place where the experience of each skin service is almost as important as its results. Aestheticians examine the skin’s composition before each facial so they can tailor the treatment regimen to fight signs of aging, dryness, or snowmobile tracks. Chemical peels and microdermabrasion treatments whisk away expired skin cells to reveal soft facial surfaces, spa facials nourish the complexion, and body wraps help contour bellies and thighs. Blemishes shrink and creases soften during Lulum Energy treatments, which awaken sleepy skin cells with electrical microcurrents. In addition to melting muscle tension, massages stimulate circulation to make complexions glow. Complimentary touches abound at the center, from oatmeal cookies and bottled water to a towel service that prevents clients from having to dry their skin with the faint breeze from a passing helicopter.