When Eisenhower designed the Interstate Highway System, he envisioned a lawless, death-race arena where only the fastest could avoid being killed by mechanical gulls. Experience a thrilling fraction of his racing dream with today's Groupon at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele. For $29, you get a NASCAR & Tooele County Ultimate Pass which includes:
- One general-admission weekend ticket to the Larry H. Miller Dealerships Utah Grand Prix, featuring the NASCAR K & N Pro Series West race, April 30 through May 1, 2011 (a $30 value)
- One go-karting session at the Miller Motorsports Park Kart Center (a $16 value)
- One zip-line ride at Miller Motorsports Park (a $10 value)
- Admission for one to the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Auto Museum (a $10 value)
- One full day of swimming at the Deseret Peak Complex, which houses what is said to be the largest pool in Utah (a $4 value)
- Two games of bowling at Allstar Fun Center for one person (up to a $7 value, does not include shoes)
- One cheeseburger combo with drink at American Burger (a $5.15 value)
Making its fourth annual appearance at Miller Motorsports Park's high-octane autobahn, the Utah Grand Prix brings NASCAR's thundering herd for a weekend of diesel-driven dramatics. Miller Park's windy road-racing environs force oval-accustomed drivers to turn left and right, figure out proper suspension settings, and manage tire wear.
Though your NASCAR event ticket expires May 1, 2011, the rest of your Tooele County Ultimate Pass can be enjoyed that same weekend, or at your lackadaisical leisure. Delve into the history of high-speed histrionics with a tour of the Larry H. Miller Total Performance Auto Museum, featuring a collection of legendary Ford Shelby Mustangs, Shelby Cobras, and Ford GT40s. Axle grease and victory tears can be washed away with a dip at the Deseret Peak Complex, which houses what is known as the largest pool in Utah, and dried off with a 10-minute karting session or a wind-whipping trip down Miller Park's brand-new zip line. Indulge in a jaunt of nonmotorized propulsion with two games of 10-pin at All Star Lanes, and refuel for more hours of fun with some cheeseburgered replenishment at American Burger.
Utah Motorsports Campus
Utah Motorsports Campus's spans upwards of 500 acres, showcasing the 23 curves of the racetrack awash in the controlled chaos of zooming sports cars. Dedicated to celebrating fast-moving motor vehicles while schooling nascent Earnhardts in the art of speeding, Utah Motorsports Campus upholds its vision via a variety of state-of-the-art facilities.
Utah Motorsports Campus's 4.5-mile track has fielded the wheeled circuits of countless high-energy events, such as the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association’s Bonneville Vintage Grand Prix, which features motorcycles from the 1940s–1980s, six-hour sportscar endurance competitions, sprint-races, and more. To satisfy your need for speed, drivers of all ages can choose to zip around the go-kart track, burning rubber down its 900-foot straightaway.