All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like an Easter egg hunt at a chicken-pox ward, billiards asks you to pocket striped orbs while trying not to scratch. Keep your mind on the game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a one-hour billiards package for two (up to a $24 total value)
- $20 for a billiards package for four with unlimited pool (up to a $48 total value)<p>
Each package includes:
- Pool for the group (up to a $10 value for one hour; up to a $20 value for unlimited)
- One hot dog for each person (a $3 value each)
- One soda for each person (a $2 value each)
- One order of fries for each person (a $2 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miss Cue Sports Cafe
Inside Miss Cue Sports Cafe, guests are greeted with the clatter of pool balls on 22 tables intermingling with the sound of laughter. Between table times, players shore up hand-eye coordination with games of shuffleboard and darts or play shrunken-down versions of sports, such as basketball shootout and foosball.
Sports fans keep one eye on the televisions scattered about the space and the other on the menu of Harry's Hot Dog Hut. The pure vienna beef hot dogs come with innovative toppings such as creamed peas, bacon, baked beans, and a spicy mango chutney made with a house recipe. The full-service bar stands at the ready to concoct libations that wash down dogs better than frosty mugs of mustard.