Technicians repair a wide range of devices, such as smartphones, computers, and consoles to restore them to full functionality
What You'll Get
- Type of repair:
- Same-day iPhone screen repair with genuine Apple parts is available for the iPhone X, 8, 8+, 7, 7+, 6s+, and 6s
- Glass repairs fix the outer layer of the screen only, the most commonly damaged part. If the glass cracks, the device will still be usable.
- Digitizer repairs fix the part of the screen that recognize touch commands. If broken, the touch screen will not be functional.
- LCD repairs fix the touch screen display. If this part breaks, a black discoloration will spread across the screen.
- A repair shop that uses OEM parts sources its hardware from the same company as the original manufacturer, offering its customers a similar level of quality and durability.
- Duration of service: iOS devices repaired usually during the same day, other repairs can take up to three days
Learn More About Smartphone Repair
Cracked screens, water damage, frozen phones—oh my! If your smart phone is in a bad place, here's how to fix it.
The Fine Print
About Mobile Kangaroo
The Apple-certified technicians at Mobile Kangaroo work quickly to repair damaged devices the same day you bring it in. While they won't immediately turn down requests to fix other items, these technicians mainly focus their efforts on phones, tablets, Macs, PCs, and game consoles.
- Phone: performing everything from screen repair to battery replacement for iPhone, Samsung, LG, Motorola, HTC, and more
- Tablets: troubleshooting and repairing various models of Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle, Samsung, and more
- Macs and PCs: cleanups, upgrades, and more on Apple and all brands of PC computers
- Game consoles: cleaning, upgrading, and repairing whether an Xbox, Playstation, or Nintendo