Choose Between Two Options
- $14 for admission for two ($24 value)
- $24 for admission for four ($48 value)
- Access to the 7-acre corn maze
- Petting zoo
- The straw bale maze
- Pedal karts and other activities
- Plus toasty bonfires once evening falls.
See the website for a full list of all activities included with admission.
Valid any Saturday and Sunday in September.
When Mike and Adrianne Dunn opened Montpelier Farms to the public in 2008, they offered a modest corn maze, a home grown pumpkin patch, and hayrides. They've grown by leaps and bounds since then, and these days, it welcomes visitors to explore the bounty of their real working farm. While they are well known for their fun-filled fall festival, the farm is busy all year long growing and baling straw and hay; planting corn, beans and pumpkins; producing their own vegetables; composting animal waste and products; and even making improvements to the land.