All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 22, 2017
· Reviewed February 6, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one lift ticket ($74 value)
- $69 for two lift tickets ($148 value)
The lift tickets are good for all three areas (when open).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Mountain High Resort
Opened in 1942, Mountain High Resort has a long history, which has helped establish it as one of the country's top ski resorts. History isn't the only number working in Mountain High's favor, though.
- Mountain High is divided into 3 resorts. West Resort includes a ski and snowboard terrain park and is open 7 nights a week during peak season. Meanwhile, the East Resort offers the longest trails in the region serviced by a single high-speed quad. Lastly, North Resort houses a tubing area with custom tubes, up to 10 lanes, and 2 moving carpets.
- East Mountain Peak—the resort's highest peak—is 8,200 feet, while West Mountain Peak stands at 8,000 feet. Complimentary shuttles transport guests to each of the resorts.
- A total of 14 lifts fill Mountain High Resort, including 2 high-speed quads and quad and triple chairlifts, plus 5 double chairlifts and 3 moving carpets.
- The resort welcomes skiers and snowboarders of all experience levels, as evidenced by its trails—25% of which are for beginners, while 40% are classified as intermediate and 35% as advanced.
- Once guests have worked up an appetite, they have 9 eateries from which to choose. These include Grand View Bistro and Angeles Crest Cafe, located on the East Resort; North Base Lodge; and the West Resort's Bullwheel Bar & Grill and Foggy Goggle.