All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Individual Museum Membership, Includes:
- Free museum access for one card holder and one guest per visit to all MCA Denver exhibitions
- Dual or Family Museum Membership, Includes:
- Free museum access for two cardholders and two guests to all MCA Denver exhibitions
Both options include:
- Complimentary admission to exhibitions for youth 18 and under
- Advanced notice and discounted ticketing to special events and programs
- 10% discount in MCA Shop, Café, and Bar
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must submit completed webforms to activate membership. Not valid for membership renewal. Membership must be activated by expiration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Museum of Contemporary Art Denver
The Museum of Contemporary Art Denver explores the art and culture of our time through rotating exhibitions and public educational programs. Featuring regional, national and international artists, MCA Denver offers a wide range of exhibitions promoting creative experimentation with art and ideas. Through adult programs like Black Sheep Fridays and 3 Things, Any 3 Things, and youth education programs like the Teen Failure Lab, and other creative events, the museum serves as an innovative forum for a culturally engaged community.
- Size: 27,000 square feet, composed of five galleries on three floors
- Don't Miss: Tara Donovan: Fieldwork, a full-museum takeover featuring Donovan's sculptures, drawings, works on paper, and site-responsive installations through January 27, 2019.
- Special Programs: "Black Sheep Fridays" explore sophisticated nonsense with events including Slinky Olympics and country vs. rap karaoke, while the Art Fitness Training workshops teach art lovers of all backgrounds how to look at and appreciate any work of art through an emphasis on close observation and easy-to-grasp principles.
- For Kids: Kids 18 and under are always free.
- For Teens: Teens can enjoy fun, teen-centered events such as the annual winter carnival, 21 Below. This evening teen takeover of MCA Denver features a variety of activities designed by teens, for teens such as interactive art pieces, a dreamy cotton candy bar, a custom ramen station, live music from teen acts, a photo booth, and much more.
- Past Exhibits: Basquiat Before Basquiat: East 12th St. 1979-1980, a collection of drawings, collages, photographs and other materials provided new insight into a preeminent twentieth-century artist. Marilyn Minter: Pretty/Dirty was a blockbuster exhibition illustrating Marilyn Minter’s progress from a curious youth looking critically at the domestic landscape before her to the media-savvy cultural producer whose images simultaneously define and critique our times. Mark Mothersbaugh: Myopia, a retrospective of musician Mark Mothersbaugh's drawings, sculptures, videos, and other art. Senga Nengudi: The Material Body, in which Nengudi's art made with everyday objects explored the human body.