Museum of Illusions comes with many Illusions and a Upside Down House that may transport guests to a world of fantasy and imagination
What You'll Get
- The Museum of Illusions comes Instagram ready with completely new 3D Illusions and Upside Down House exhibit that will take your breath away, transporting you to a world of fantasy and imagination. Over 30 3D illusions produce eye popping pics, inspired by cartoons, art, current events, movies and more. The Upside down house also features 7 unique rooms all flipping the world as you know it upside down. Flash photography is not just allowed, it’s encouraged! Created by some of the world’s best artists, with new exhibitions being added often, act fast to see them all.
- What’s included in all-access pass: admission to both Museum of Illusions and Upside Down House
- Pets not allowed
- No food or drinks allowed
- Free admission for children under 5
- Transportation: parking can be booked through SpotHero
Due to local and state regulations during the Covid crisis, we are temporarily closed. Please check our website for updates on re-opening.
The Fine Print
About Museum of Illusions
The Museum of Illusions stands ready to fill guests' Instagrams with 3D exhibits that transport visitors to a world of fantasy and imagination. The museum houses several 3D paintings that produce attention-grabbing pictures, inspired by everything from cartoons and art to movies and current events. Experiences become more immersive with the museum's exhibits, which take guests on African safaris, walking on the ledge of a skyscraper in a heated escape, stealing treasure from a dragon's lair, or walking the red carpet. The Upside Down House, for instance, features seven completely unique rooms where visitors can kick back on a sofa on the ceiling or cook breakfast in an upside down kitchen. With over 30 pieces of artwork and exhibits, photography is highly encouraged among guests.